WHO WE ARE
RENOMA Ltd was created for export of Ukrainian honey, and acts as official exporter.
A enterprize is authorized by Ukrainian Service on Food Safety and Consumer Rights Protection for processing and sale of honey and beekeeping products to European Union, USA, Canada, UAE and other countries in 2017.
13-06-57 XVI PP from 15.05.2017
Ukrainian honey is famous for its distinctive taste and curative properties. This made turn Ukraine the leader of honey production and honey export in Europe. In the world rating the country occupies the third place. Production capacities for an acceptance, storage, sorting, processing, packing and export of honey are located in Soposhin village on Lvivska str 14V, that is situated in Zhovkva district of Lviv region. Director Klepach Bohdan.
We offer the homogenized honey of such kinds: acacia, linden, buckwheet, sunflower, wild herbs.
The export of honey comes by trucks for 21000 kg in metallic food barrels by volume of 200 l (weight is 290-300 kg) or in plastic buckets by volume of 10 l (weight is 15 kg).
An expert conclusion on every party is provided.
An enterprise has the opportunity to supply polyflora honey (collected from various plants) and monoflora honey on the regular basis (collected from single variety plant) up to 500-1000 tonnes per year.
– To create organic apiary up to 300 hives and commercial apiary up to 3000 hives with the aim of producing our own high quality and ecological honey.
– To launch production of packaged honey, including organic, with a capacity of 240 tons per year.
– To improve methods of breeding and beekeeping using breeded karpathian bees. Apply modern technologies to increase reproduction of bee colonies.
– To improve existing and develop new technologies for obtaining products of beekeeping with regard to pedigree features of the bees.
– To implement environmentally safe tools and technological map to protect the bees from the rise and growth of major dangerous diseases.
– To launch production of innovative preventive drugs based on beekeeping products and environmentally safe products for bees with the aim of implementation it for domestic market and export.